Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vampire Shoot!!!

This photo shoot was by far the most fun I have had at a photo shoot to date... It was Vampire inspired and headed up by photographer Scott G Trenorden and model Zherish Opperman.
I got to spent about 12 hours of shooting with some really great company. The other designers there were Hannah Farleigh and Kate Townsend. The image above photographed by Kate Drennan she did some images of her own whilst recording the happenings of the day.

The following images are by Scott - this first dress is Rachael Cross wearing my gold beaded dress from the Australian Fashion Design Awards. The beading on this dress makes it really heavy.
Once again Rach wearing my gold dress and the other female model is dressed by Kate Townsend.

Behind the scenes
In Image- Photographer Scott G Trenorden and Rachael Cross model
Below left-  is Alegra in hair and makeup wearing another one of my creations.
Below right is one of the male models wearing my sporty suit design.

Another of Kate's images. Rachael wearing my gold gown....